I actually learned about high authority profile sites by accident. In fact, if it weren’t for my need to experiment, I’d likely have overlooked this effective SEO technique and never had the opportunity to share it with you in this book.

For a time I focused a lot of my energy on affiliate marketing. Even today I make a nice residual income with niche websites where I earn a commission each time a product or service is sold. A couple of years ago I started searching for new ways to sell my own products and generate traffic to my niche websites. In short order, I stumbled upon a forum that included "special offers" from other Internet marketers. I liked the idea so much that I even added this feature to my marketing forum! One of the special offers had to do with a list of high PR websites where you could leave a link back to your website.

I purchased the list and found a bit of a mixed bag. Some of the sites were no longer active or only allowed you to leave a link on a dynamic page-which has little value-but most of the sites noted were legitimate and carried a great deal of authority. Ever since I first discovered this technique of finding and dropping links on high PR sites, which I call Profile Sites, I’ve relied on monthly submissions to help my rankings.

The reason I call these sites Profile Sites is because they are often based on forums, social Media sites, wikis, and other online resources that allow you to include a link with your registration profile. Upon completing your registration, you can include a link that is immediately accessible or available when you leave some type of comment or post on the site itself.

The resource that I currently use, Angela’s links (more information on where to find this fantastic resource and added bonuses at http://myseomadesimple.com/secret.htm), provides me with a fresh list of high PR sites each month for a nominal fee. The sites highlighted often include dot com and dot edu websites. Getting links from dot edu sites is very valuable and hard to come by. Having someone else do the research for you each month to find these authoritative sites is well worth the small investment. When leveraging high Profile Sites, you often get a diversity of authoritative links that you can use time and again. Due to the popularity of some of these sites, registration isn’t always available. However, for everyone that closes, many more high PR sites become available.

A number of SEO tools that I’ve experimented with over the last year integrate profile sites into their process. They understand the value of getting one-way links from sites with authority. My recommendation is that you respect the submission guidelines for these sites when building links. Hitting the same sites again and again, with links pointing to the same third-party websites, may be recognized as spam.
Keep a spreadsheet of each of these sites and their status. I know that each time I launch a new site I keep going back to my list of high authority Profile Sites. You should do some research on authority websites, make a list, and always look for one-way links from registration profiles on high PR websites. Resources like Angela’s links are invaluable.

Posted by : Blog Seo Engine ~ SEO | Backlink | Keywords | Widget | Sitemap

Artikel SEO Techniques How To Obtain Link Authority diposting olehFlansPageFriday, December 7, 2012. Terima kasih atas kunjungannya. Mohon Di Share Melalui Widget dibawah ini :

2 comments:

  1. This is the great Search Engine Optimization tips to valuate the link authority of the websites.
    Web Development Company | Web Development Companies

Post a Comment